9/03/2006

Just some stuff...

I just tried to do an audio post, but had to delete it, because it sounded like the Borg from Star Trek. I don't know what the deal is, but I guess I'll just type this out instead. Maybe that's what I get for being lazy this morning.

Been a good weekend so far. Haven't really done too much. Left work early Friday. We weren't busy and I felt no need to sit around there being bored when I could come home and at least jave something to do. Got some photos printed, and put into frames, watched a movie, etc. I helped a friend with their computer, which was running slow. I've come to the realization that there are people, that while they talk a good game about knowing things about computers, when push comes to shove, they know very little. I spent about 2 hours on the phone with this friend, walking them through various things. It's hard to do stuff like that on the phone, but I think we got things moving in the right direction, anyway.

I'm going to go for a ride this morning before there's a lot of traffic. I like going on Sunday morning. It's quiet and peaceful. As Sunday morning should be. Not a lot of traffic and time to suck in all the sights and sounds.

That's about it for now. Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger