8/12/2006

Good stuff

6:30 PM
I think I've got it. I've discovered a new drink today. Start with 2 oz. of Everclear in a 16 oz. glass. On ice or without, I prefer without. Fill the glass up with that new energy drink from Coke, Vault. Viola. More punch than a Jager Bomb, and none of the nasty taste of Red Bull Or Jagermeister. Of course, there's a disclaimer. My original recipe was different. It's still grain alcohol, but it tastes better when the moon shines. Pretty damn tasty. Anyway, Lisa's up for the carnival. She just left for my mom's because I think I'll have a couple more of these, and then go uptown to the beer garden(a large gathering of drunks), and she's not a beer drinker. Maybe I can drink enough to make an idiot out of myself. Probably not. Those of you that know me, know I'm not a big drinker to start with. I just need to get someplace and socialize for awhile. Should have some interesting stories later.

9:50 PM
I probably shouldn't even be on here after I've drunk this much. If this doesn't make any sense, you'll have to excuse me. Ya know, I should know better than this. Why do people always say alcohol is a painkiller? It works just the opposite on me. It doesn't drown my hurt, it accents it greatly. And I fucking know better. I couldn't stay uptown any longer. I was just getting depressed. All these couples walking around only served to remind me WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT I'VE BEEN! OK, enough of the pity party. I'm going to bed, and hope like hell I don't have a headache in the morning!!

2 Comments:

Blogger boss said...

hello, Im curious of how you got that nice audio play list up on the right of your page. Its real cool, is it you that have picked the songs in that list also? How did you do this?

Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger CDF said...

Actually boss, found this on Google groups under blogger help. I'm including the link to this thread. Yes I picked the songs in the list. Send me your link when you get it up and running. Look forward to seeing it.

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_thread/thread/02e9fb213b30698d

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger