8/19/2006

Football

My mother and my youngest brother and I are football fans. My dad and my middle brother are not. They just don't get into the game. My grandfather played semi-pro ball back in the '20s, when the NFL was in it's infancy. In fact he and most of his brothers were quite the athletes around here. I've told my mom that we have football in our blood. But then again, that doesn't explain my middle brother, Mark.

I bring all this up because another football season has started. Being from around here, we're all big Chicago Bears fans. L is a Packers fan, so Sundays in the fall are always full of good natured ribbing. I watched bits and pieces of the game last night, but was trying to get my stuff ready for today. My buddy Scott had tickets for the game, and was giving me a ribbing all day yesterday. I see this morning that they won, 24-3. So, for the moment, GO BEARS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweets said...

GO PACKERS!!!!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger