8/13/2006

Clocks and Dreams

Isn't it funny that no matter what you do, your biological clock always keeps you in line. Take this morning for instance. I don't have to be up at this time this morning. I'd shut the alarm off, I don't have to work, and I drank way too much last night. I could've stayed in bed until noon if I wanted. But right on cue, at 4 I was wide awake. And I mean wide awake. I tried to go back to sleep, but it just wasn't happening. I layed there for an hour before I just said the hell with it and got up and started my coffee.

I had a very vivid dream last night. L and I were at some large gathering of people, not really sure what that was about. Some I knew, some I didn't, you know how dreams are. Someone asked me to sing a song, which is funny, because I can't sing to save my life. Anyway, the song they wanted me to sing was "Amazing Grace". It's one of my favorite hymns. Well, I started singing, and sounded really good. After all, it IS a dream. To make a long dream short, by the time I finished the song, I was on my knees at her feet, head down and sobbing, begging for forgiveness. She was crying, like she always does with that song. Of course, about then is the time my biological clock woke me up. Funny thing is, I was crying when I woke up, too. I don't pretend to be a dream interpreter. So, you tell me. What was THAT all about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Easy interpretation!! Pure emotion!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger