8/10/2006

8/10/06

Yesterday was a pretty routine day at work. Nothing special and nothing new. I did a lot of thinking, as I sometimes do at work. I've been doing this so long that sometimes I can just do it by rote and not have to even think about it. That's nice, and a little scary, too.

I just want to address an issue I've been thinking about and that has been addressed by others close to me recently. It's been pointed out to me that maybe I shouldn't be putting sensitive information on here. So in light of that, let me state this. If you are a person who came here looking for an update to my personal life, it ain't gonna happen. I have enough trouble just keeping the people who need to know informed, without broadcasting that information to the entire world. You know who you are. I don't need any more drama in my life than the drama I've already got. I'm not going to apologize for this in any way, shape, or form. It just is going to be that way. I have too much work to do without adding to my own workload by wondering what I should and shouldn't put on here. And how what I put on here will be used against me in some perverse fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger