7/29/2006

An Uneventful Day

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day. I did some work for Ruth on her blog, and my mom got me a couple of kitchen chairs at a garage sale. She just loves those sales, and she drags my dad along and just embarrasses the hell out of him by finagling people down on their prices. I think it's funny, but it's also why I don't go to garage sales with her. I feel his pain.
I also copied a VHS tape to DVD for Lori. Actually two, one for Jen, her niece, too. It's some exercise thing. The tape was so worn out, and she didn't want to try and find it again. We talked while I was doing that, and are getting to the root of a lot of matters. I'm hesitant to really discuss them here, because she doesn't really think that our conversations should be for public discussion, and after the events of the last 2 weeks, I tend to agree. Let's just say that the people that need to know, know, and the ones that don't need to know, don't. It's as simple as that. There are a few that I'm keeping out of the loop, and that's the way it's going to have to be.
I have to fix the garage door and do some painting today. I broke the door last night, and need to pick up some repair parts before I can fix it. I need to do it this morning while it's cooler out. I'm also painting the chairs mom got me red, to match my kitchen table. I'll go visit the folks after that and try to stay cool. It's supposed to be freaking hot again today. Did I mention I HATE hot weather? And please, no comments from the Texas contingent! HA!!!
That's it for now. Hope all of you are having a good weekend and staying cool, wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger