7/22/2006

An open letter...

This is an open letter to B.H.


You miserable, self-righteous, sanctimonious son-of-a bitch!! Are you so miserable with your own life that you have to drag other people down to your level? That you have to tell lies and make up shit to make yourself feel better? I was just curious! How dare you call Lori out of the blue and fill her head with your bullshit! What the fuck do you care what happens with her, or me for that matter? And to say it's because you're tired of people getting screwed over. Give me a fucking break!! Is it because you can't have something, so nobody can have anything either? Or is it just because you're a spoiled 10 year-old stuck in a 40 year old body? I believe it's just because you enjoy being hurtful and spiteful! I wonder what kind of bullshit you can come up with next. I heard all about your little stunt at Parkway. Let me just clue you in to something. You're fucking with the wrong person there. That's just a little advice, but I don't know why I should give a rat's ass. Comment, if you have the balls, which I doubt. It's not your style to be up front.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

What a miserable person he must be to go and hurt someone as sweet as Lori and try to damage the progress you two have made is about the lowest form of existance that there can be. He must be a festering boil on the butt of the devil or at least I hope he is. Hang in there Craig...Lori will eventually see him for what he is.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger