7/26/2006

Work sucks because....

Normally, I enjoy my job. It's challenging enough to keep me interested, and physical enough that I don't turn into a fat blob. Needless to say I don't have a desk job, not that desk jobs aren't important, too. But today was one of those days when I just wanted to say fuck it and walk out the door.

I work with a guy who's been doing this a little longer than I have. Don't get me wrong I like the guy, but I would like him better if he didn't work with me. He does as little as he can get away with, which is very little, considering he's a little brown-nosing weasel with the boss.

Well today, we were both busy, him and a helper doing one thing, and me another. Anyway we both got our stuff done and waiting for the next round(it always comes in rounds). We were all washing up and he looks at me and says, "So, are you going to do anything at all today?" I wanted to clock him right there. Mr. Suckup had the balls to say that. He has the mistaken impression that just because I'm not doing as much physical labor as he is, that I must not be doing anything! Always has. He fails to grasp that there are 14 other machines I have to keep running while he's trying to make the boss look good. It drives me frakking nuts and I was in a pissy mood the rest of the day.

I guess it's partially my fault, because I have done nothing to change the status quo. So maybe I should just shut up, if I'm not gonna do anything about it, huh? I guess this was something I just needed to spout off about

1 Comments:

Blogger kame said...

I know where your coming from. I work with that guy. Lazy ass and has the nerve to call other people out. Our guy has everyone pissed off and no one wants to work with him. The bad thing is his laziness gets compounded because if someone knows he's the one coming on after them then they don't leave him in a good way and when it's someone else instead of him coming on the other person gets screwed for no reason, and so on ad nauseum.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger