7/25/2006

Need..

You asked me to think about why I think I need you. Like I said, I'm not sure I can explain that in a way that you'll understand. Not that I think you're stupid, but it's more a matter of my inability to put it into words. I don't have a magic wand that let's me go, I need you because...! How about I start with a list of things I don't need you for.

I don't need you:
to cloth me.
to feed me or cook for me.
to pick up after me
to bathe me.
to do laundry for me.
to do housework
for financial matters
to wash my car
to mow my lawn

Obviously, I could go on with a list like that indefintely. But you see the point. All those are easy to explain to you. The other part is more difficult!

I do need you because:
you occupy all my waking thoughts and sleeping dreams
you occupy every nook and cranny of my heart and mind
your voice
your touch
the way I feel when I'm around you
the companionship and friendship
your guidance

See, I know already that I can't explain this to you. I guess the one thing I can say with certainty, is that I need you simply because I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Wow! I wished someone needed me like that!! Funny...'Amazed' is playing in your background. Still listening to country?? You HAVE changed! Huggaritos

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger