7/24/2006

troubles, troubles.....

4:40AM 7/24/06
Well for some odd reason, my music player is not finding my mp3's that I've got stored on fileden. I tried going to the site, but I can't even get there to see what the problem is. Ain't technology wonderful. I don't know, maybe if I owned a Mac......

1:15PM 7/24/06
I think I fixed the problem. I had to open an account at another file hosting site and repaste the URLs into my player on loudfusion. Seems to be working for the moment. Still haven't a clue what the problem is with fileden.

7:30PM 7/25/06
Well, Fileden is up and running. Evidently they had a phisher register there Sunday and attempt to access personal information from the site. Their registrar, Godaddy, shut down the site until they got the problem fixed. Why do people have to do shit like that? Anyway for our inconvienence, they gave us registered users an extra 100 megs of storage space. Cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger