7/30/2006

7/30/06

10:00 AM
I had an epiphany of sorts on the way to the hardware store not ten minutes ago. It seems pretty obvious to me now, but then again, I'd never really thought of it before. I thinks it's possible for good people to do bad things, but impossible for bad people to do good things. It was just a thought that flashed into my head while I was driving along. Weird, huh? I know I'm going to get some debate on this from some quarters, but that's OK!

6:30 PM
I DESPISE hot weather! I was on the phone talking to my mom about 3ish, and my thermometer said 103 frackking degrees. 103!!!! WTF? That is just WAY too hot for my tastes. It's impossible to do anything outside at all. When I walk out of the house, it's like walking into an oven. A little Shake'n'Bake and I could cook a pork chop or piece of chicken on the sidewalk, or the hood of my car. And it's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Luckily I work in a "climate-controlled" building. JEES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger