3/20/2006

Hard to realize....

I know that none of us makes anyone do anything. But I also think that sometimes our actions make others think we do. I am aware that I didn't make her stay married, or just pack up and leave. But I am also aware that at this point, I am a scapegoat for all the things that have happened. I don't think she is capable of a little introspection right now. I'm just going to let her vent, and take care of "my own side of the street"(thanks, Linda)! I normally would just agree with her, to keep the peace, but since the peace has been upset at the point, it seems like an exercise in futilty. and I have always felt somewhat inadequete around her. Might just be my own insecurity. Which also might explain my need to seek out sexual encounters outside the relationship. My goodness, introspection!!! Just noticed I seem to like the phrase "at this point". Anyway, I need to clean up my own backyard, and she needs to clean up hers, if we're to move forward, even if it's only as friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger