3/15/2006

She HATES Star Trek

Trying to get my movies organized. Came across " Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" Kind of a bad Trek film, but it has it's moments. Anyway, there's the scene where Sybok tells Captain Kirk to share his pain, and he can take it away. And the response which struck a chord, even though I've seen the movie a hundred time is "Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor, you know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're the things that we carry with us, the things that make us who we are! If we lose them we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away, I need my pain!" It just seems appropriate. I know, another Trekkie!!! http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger