1/25/2009

Another cold day


I am sitting at the infernal machine, on another nasty cold day here. I have been feeling a little down today, and couldn't qute put a finger on it until about an hour ago. It's really pretty simple, now that I think about it. I'm lonely. I know, sounds so obvious. I have no one to talk to except the dog. It's miserable out and I don't want to go anywhere. I went to the folks's yesterday, and that was a help for awhile, but then I come home and I'm right back in this empty house by myself. Years ago, when I was going through my divorce, I spent a lot of time at my parents. I guess then I was trying to avoid the feelings I am having now. It's silly, as I am more connected than ever before with all this technology. Yet I lack a human being to touch, to hold. and I know that's my own damn fault, but I can't help but feel a little sorry for myself. Of course, this too shall pass. I hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger