8/05/2008

A good friend

A friend of mine I met in SL is a very talented person. She does a radio show on a country music station. You all know my thoughts on most country, but since the station has just begun streaming live over the Web, I have been listening to her when I am off from work. She is on every day from 10 to 2, Central time. I'll paste a link in so y'all can have a listen. She's really quite a hoot, and I am sure you'll be entertained. This is the main page. Go the personalities page and have a look. Her name is Randi Guess, and she's a sweetheart. Even if you don't like the genre, she'll make you laugh.

http://www.kjlo.com/index.php

The link to the stream is at the top of the page under "Listen Live". Go on, give it a whirl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWWW! You plugged me! (Wow. That sounded reallllly bad.) I can't tell you how good it feels for you to say you can listen despite your distaste for the country genre. What a compliment! I admit, some (more than you'd imagine) of the music makes me want to projectile vomit...so knowing that you're willing to face those songs and more, just to hear me talk, is very flattering indeed. I love you, man. Thanks. ~Randi

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger CDF said...

It's just too bad none of that free stuff you give away will do me NO good whatsoever. :-)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger