8/18/2008

Venting

I've written about this person before. Several times. This last weekend we worked, and we were rather busy. A situation arose where there was a slight problem. When I walked into the area. The girls told me what the problem was. When I asked which machine, this person spoke to me in a tone like you would use with a child. Slow and loud. Now, if her partner/live-in,/whatever he is doesn't mind this tone, that's his business. But I for one, like to be spoken to in a little more dignified manner. I guess since he wasn't there she thought she could speak to me like he does him. Like I said, if he wants to tolerate that, it's his business. But I for one, won't. I guess I am just venting, because again she proved how really petty and small she really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger