9/13/2006

Second Life..

I was watching the news this morning and they were talking about a website, Second Life. Basically what it is is a online virtual world. You can create your avatar, interact with the other users, almost anything that you can do in the real world. Hell you can even fly. From what I've seen, you can pretty much do whatever you want to do. Even some things that in real life would have some consequences are open game, I suppose. I'm including the link, it's a free basic membership. I had my name there up here, but I figure by now, if you've been there, you already know who I am. Hope to run into a few of you there. Introduce yourself if we run into each other. Have fun.

http://secondlife.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Graig

I saw the bit on BBC about second life as well. My real name is Kathryn Mullan, but in second life I am Kathryn Yer. I am a Leo also and love all thing tech. I also love Star Trek. Beam me up lol
Take a look at my blog. http://kathrynmullanphotography.blogspot.com/ I have not updated it for a while. Must start doing some more. Well I may see you in second life.

All the best from N. Ireland.
Kathryn.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger