7/02/2006

What God Wants?

I've been thinking over the past few days, and since today's Sunday, and my thoughts have been of the Almighty, then it seems appropriate to post this today.
Throughout this whole Lori/Craig conflict, she has repeatly brought God into the picture. I don't have a problem with that. I could be more spiritual myself. In an E-mail last Sunday, Lori said that if in the future, God ordains for us to be together again, then it will be. I don't have a problem with that, either. I just find it ironic, that according to her, she just wanted to get right with the Lord, while I feel that God wants us to be together. It's funny how we all have our perceptions of what is right with God, or what He wants. Just an observation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger