7/01/2006

Strange Dream!

It's been a week since Lori and I began our communication blackout. I can't say it's been easy. Last Monday night, I had the weirdest dream I've had in a long time. Lori and I had gone to a mall to do some kind of shopping. We drifted to different stores as such, as we used to do, nothing weird there. In a storefront in the mall I walked in, and there were male relatives from my dad's side of the family, seated around a big rectangular conference table. The chair at the head of the table was empty, and they motioned me to sit down. They procceeded to berate me for my stupidity concerning Lori, and offered their advice. They were all talking at once, and I couldn't hear a word anyone was saying. I got up and left, and went to look for Lori.
I found in one of the stores, talking to of all people, my ex-mother-in-law, Mary, whom in real life, she's never met. As soon as I walked up, there was an awkward silence. Mary then looked at Lori and said "Remember, hon, what I told you"! With that we said our goodbyes, and continued shopping. Lori and I drifted to different places again. I went to find her, but couldn't. I tried calling her cell, but got no answer. By this time the mall was closing. I was frantic. I called the police and filed a report, and then headed home. When I got home, there was Lori, sitting in the chair like nothing happened. I asked what happened. She siad she didn't want to talk to me any more so found a ride home. I went from frantic to furious.I was in the middle of a tirade about her being selfish, or something like that, her calling me an asshole, when I work up. What woke me up was that I was so mad in the dream I was shaking, and I was shaking for real when I woke up, still very pissed.
I don't know what to read into this. I've thought of a few things I'd like to ask her and a few things I'd like to say when we're talking again. Weird, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger