5/26/2006

Second Opinion

Second Opinion


I wrote this E-mail to Lori a couple of weeks ago:

Hi,
    I did have a few things I wanted to talk to you about today, but as soon as you walked in the door all thoughts of that just went right out the window.  I was just so glad to see you, that I completely lost my train of thought.     
    As for the dog and I missing you, we do.  Me more so than him, I think he misses the cats more than he misses you.  I miss you terribly, but I know that's hard for you to believe at the moment.  As for you taking so long to do the "right" thing, that just doesn't change the way I feel about you or ease the pain and longing I feel everyday.  It's a struggle to make it through each day.  And not a day goes by that I don't have a memory or a thought of you.  My mother asked me how long I was going to subject myself to this torture, and I really didn't have an answer for her.  Sorry I guess I'm rambling again.
    Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the DVD and the CD.  I hope you don't wait so long before you stop by for a visit again.  Talk to you later!
 
I truly and deeply do love you!!!
Craig


I sent it to a friend of mine to get their opinion on what I’d said, because I value their opinion, this is what they had to say:

Hi, wow, that is nice, I’m sure your mind did go blank when she arrived. I do see you did a great job of letting her know how you feel about her; you said it in such meaning. As for the part about it "taking so long for her to do the right thing," my own opinion, it sounds like she does want to keep you there in case she does change her mind but what if that isn't for 12 years like this time? I understand you wanting to wait, I do understand the feeling of not being able to move on, it took me a year and a half but I just hope it doesn't tear you apart sitting there thinking she's coming back one day and that day never getting here. I feel like your Mom said, how long are you going to do this to yourself but you know what, you and only you have to be the judge of that, I sure hope she hasn't left you with the idea she is coming back for sure and just not sure when that will be. I don't mean to hurt you but that's how I do feel.

I have always trusted this person’s opinion and insight, but in this instance I very much hope they’re wrong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger