5/24/2006

New Tools

I've discovered a new tool to use with my blog. It let's me publish directly from MS word to my blog. And I get all the formatting and editting tools of Word. I found it on Google Software.

1/31/94
6:25 PM

Hi babe,
I'm going to jot down the thoughts I have tonight. This will probably be a mess, but I'll try it. Bear with me, please.
Whenever I don't have anything important to do, my thoughts always drift to you. Which either me I never have anything important to do, or think of you alot. Or everything else seems unimportant when I think of you. You decide.

****************************************************************

My love is a slave
to your voice
It yearns to hear you
your laughter, your tears

My love is a slave
to your eyes
It longs to stare into them
and become lost

My love is a slave
to your touch
It hungers to feel you
close against me

My love is a slave
to your life
It wants to be a part
of your very soul

My love is a slave
to your love
without it, I would be nothing
an empty shell

****************************************************************

You have no idea how much I just want to hug you at work. Which of course, is totally impossible. Just a hug, a touch, anything.

I know you get upset when things get a little intense as far as fooling around goes. I said it before, but is is natural when two people are attracted to each other, that's going to happen. Please try to roll with it. It's one of my ways of showing you how much I love you, how much I care.

****************************************************************

No, I would hope you know me better than to think I'm thinking with my dick. I react in a typical male manner, because that's what I am. It takes a lot to over-ride 4 million years of conditioning.

****************************************************************

Just thought I let you know how much I like to watch you laugh. Your eyes light up whenever you do it, and it's one of the things I really love about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger