5/15/2006

Fixes

It's hard to believe another weekend has come and gone. The weather around here has been shitty, not really good for doing anything outside. I need to do some riding, or fishing, or something, anything to get me out of this house and up off my ass! I find myself sometimes just sitting around here feeling sorry for myself. I really need to quit that, and GET MOVING! Lori stopped by last Thursday and then we talked Friday and Saturday on the phone. I have reason for a small measure of hope, although this is more work than I ever imagined. All of my adult life, I've been a fixer. It just comes naturally to me. The possiblilty exists for me to "fix" this, but most things have quicker results. But nothing has been more important to me than this. With the exception of my daughters, this woman means more to me than anyone ever has. I don't know if I expected a quick fix, but I now realize that this is a LOT of work. But like all things worthwhile, I'll keep plugging along, and living my life in the process!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Yes, it's a lot of work....yes you need to get out and do something....you don't want Lori coming home to a lazy crazy man do you??? Hugging you for hope my friend...hang in there....surely Lori will see your love eventually!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger