5/11/2006

Projects

I started and finished a project yesterday that I've been putting off for 2 months now. I built a bed. The reason I've been procrastinating is that it was painful to sleep in the bedroom where I spent so many nights next to Lori. I know this sounds a little like me being a wuss. Now the hard part will be to get my self to sleep in it. At least on the couch, it's just big enough for me. The bed is bigger, and will bring on some feelings of emptiness, I'm sure. I'll just have to see how it goes.
I also planted the flower garden last Sunday. Mom said the front of the house looked a little lonely. On one side I planted what she and I always planted. On the other side I tried something a little different, so will just have to see how that turns out. I don't want anyone to think just because I'm living alone, that I'm letting everything go to hell in a handbasket. Just a little personal statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger