4/16/2006

Burning at 100 miles per hour

I think some of the problem with Lori and I was that we never learned to be friends first. Right from the beginning it was this blowtorch kind of relationship, a lot of fire, but if your'e not careful tends to destroy everything around it. I just was so enamored with her, and she with me we never took the time. It's like driving 100 mph in a car without any brakes, you get the thrill of pure speed and adrenaline, you know at the end it's not going to be pretty, but you do it anyway. And we were both guilty. I think if we had slowed down and became better friends first, a lot of what happened with us would not have happened. But who was I to complain, I was happy, the sex was hot, and got hotter, and I think we both just got sucked into the blowtorch mentality. That's something I'd change. And I will, if the chance arises again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger