4/13/2006

Back home....

I was going through some of the things I've written Lori over the years. Some of them were hard to read without thinking about the mistakes I've made. Some of them made me realize that no matter what I've done or the damage I've caused, that I'm still very much in love with her. The things that I fell in love with are still there. The good heart, the warm smile, the sparkling eyes. All those things I see, even now when I look at her. As soon as I get a scanner, I'm going to start scanning them and the trying to get them on here. At the very least, I'll send her one a day. She needs to know that my feelings for her have not changed. I may have gotten lost, but now I think I'm starting to find my way back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger