4/12/2006

More homework

C: I have a lot of time and stuff invested in this life, why not live it...
R: ok...THAT is your next assignment...to write in your blog about that last statement!!!

So begins my next assignment. What I meant by that comment was that really, life's just too short to not explore it to the fullest. Right now, I'm exploring what it's like to live alone. That in itself is sometime an adventure. But you know, life's an adventure, so I might as well hang on and enjoy the ride. Try new things, go different places, meet new people, listen to their ideas. I would like to take Lori along for the ride, but right now we have things to work on. I'm hoping one day she sees I'm not a big a jerk as she thinks I am right now. So I'm just living life to the fullest, and taking things one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger