4/04/2006

Homework?

R. (4/4/06 7:48:42 PM): I want you to write a piece on what it feels like to a man who has had his head up his ass and seemingly lost the woman he now realizes he loves.
C. (4/4/06 7:49:13 PM): oh goody, homework!

And therein lies the name of this post. This is gonna be a killer, not only because it's frakking HOMEWORK, but because of the subject matter. Bear with me while I try to get the shit out of my hair and get started.

How do I feel? For starters, I feel like an idiot! I still can't figure out what the fuck I was thinking. Taking a chance on losing the best thing that's ever happened to me, just to score a piece of ass. Stupid, stupid. Did I honestly think it was worth the risk. It just seems to totally fucked up right now. I am feeling just a little lonely and down. She stopped by tonight for as minute, and I was again reminded of what I've seemingly lost. The feel of her skin against mine, the smell of her hair. Her gentle touch. Her companionship and love. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek when she left. I haven't just realized I now love her, I've been in love with her for the whole time. It's pretty obvious, to even the uninformed, how I'm feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Good job! I'd give you a A+. I was curious but more important, it was that you needed to see fully the ramifications of your actions. As a woman, I understand fully Lori's side of the story. As a woman who gets hit on continually by married men...I ask them why can't they put the energy towards their wives that they are expending to bed me. I just plain don't understand that itch....and married women have it too...I'm not blaming all men.....at least you've explained the results.

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

a - z LYRICS

Powered by Blogger